Transformer saved? Check. 1500 Volt suitable? Check. Surge protection included? Check…
Start saving costs
The blueplanet 92.0 TL3 should meet most of your requirements. One reason for this: the line voltage of 400 V. It allows you to connect the inverter to the transformer on site - and combine it with the blueplanet 20.0 TL3 for additional MPP trackers.
You can implement grid and plant protection also without the usual costs: the necessary section switches are integrated in the blueplanet 92.0 TL3 and can be activated directly by the Powador-protect control unit. In addition, the inverter is suitable for both 1500 V and 1000 V PV modules.
The inverter has SPD type 1+2 arresters on the DC side to protect against overvoltage; the arresters for the AC side as well as the RS485 and Ethernet interfaces can be easily retrofitted.
The blueplanet 92.0 TL3 owes its high DC:AC design ratio of 1.5:1 to innovative silicon carbide power transistors. Their extreme thermal load capacity also makes it a "desert inverter" with late power derating. In the blueplanet 105 TL3 the thermal reserve is instead invested in 15 percent more power. You‘ve got the choice!
Your benefits at a glance
- Cost-saving due to 380 V / 400 V / 480 V line voltage and integrated section switches
- Optimised for PV modules with 1000 V and 1500 V
- Highest efficiency and overload capacity through silicon carbide technology
- High power density for easy handling and logistics
- Special properties for extreme environmental conditions
- Lean commissioning and updates via remote services
- Decentralised design or 'Virtual Central' concept possible