Transformer saved? Check. 1500 Volt suitable? Check. Surge protection included? Check…
Start saving costs
The blueplanet 92.0 TL3 should meet most of your requirements. One reason for this: the line voltage of 400 V. It allows you to connect the inverter to the transformer on site - and combine it with the blueplanet 20.0 TL3 for additional MPP trackers.
You can implement grid and plant protection also without the usual costs: the necessary section switches are integrated in the blueplanet 92.0 TL3 and can be activated directly by the Powador-protect control unit. In addition, the inverter is suitable for both 1500 V and 1000 V PV modules.
The inverter has SPD type 1+2 arresters on the DC side to protect against overvoltage; the arresters for the AC side as well as the RS485 and Ethernet interfaces can be easily retrofitted.
The blueplanet 92.0 TL3 owes its high DC:AC design ratio of 1.5:1 to innovative silicon carbide power transistors. Their extreme thermal load capacity also makes it a "desert inverter" with late power derating. In the blueplanet 105 TL3 the thermal reserve is instead invested in 15 percent more power. You‘ve got the choice!
Simple maintenance also required? Check.
Your benefits at a glance
- Cost-saving due to 380 V / 400 V / 480 V line voltage and integrated section switches
- Optimised for PV modules with 1000 V and 1500 V
- Highest efficiency and overload capacity through silicon carbide technology
- High power density for easy handling and logistics
- Special properties for extreme environmental conditions
- Lean commissioning and updates via remote services
- Decentralised design or 'Virtual Central' concept possible