The blueplanet 165 TL3 is the simple connection between low investment costs and high return on investment of large solar power plants with 1500-volt technology.
For this purpose, the string inverter has an outstanding power density of over 2 kW/kg. Your advantages:
- fewer inverters for the same power,
- highly compact design for reduced transport costs,
- light weight of less than 80 kg for easier installation.
Safe and secure
While you carry out commissioning and updates remotely via secure Ethernet communication, the inverter housing withstands harsh conditions such as dust, water jets and salt corrosion near the sea.
Protected in this way, exceptional efficiencies of over 99% ensure consistently high energy yields. The reason for this are innovative power transistors made of silicon carbide - whose thermal superiority also allows for an oversizing of the inverter’s AC power by 1.5 times.
Are you considering to use our inverters in desert regions? Then we recommend the 125 kVA / 137 kVA / 150 kVA units with their late power derating.
Your benefits at a glance
- Optimised for solar power plants with 1500 V technology
- Superior efficiencies and overload capacity through silicon carbide technology
- Outstanding power density for easy logistics and installation
- Special properties for extreme environmental conditions
- Decentralised design or 'Virtual Central' concept possible
- Overvoltage protection AC/DC and for communication interfaces available
- Lean commissioning and updates via remote services