An outstanding feature of our hybrid inverter is the backup power function: You can supply your house day and night with up to 10 kilowatts on three phases from your energy storage system.
To use the backup power function,
- the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 inverter,
- the blueplanet hy-switch power switch,
- and a compatible battery
must be installed.
If you are the system owner and these requirements are met, please contact a PV wholesaler or your installer to purchase the required software certificate. You can find a list of our distribution channels by clicking the following link:
Where to buy
If you have a KACO new energy customer number, you can purchase the software certificate using the form at the bottom of this page.
Retrofit? Of course!
The backup power function can be retrofitted at any time. Once the energy storage system has been approved by an installer, an existing system can also be upgraded with the function.
Your benefits at a glance
- 10 kW inverter output, also in battery operation
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable, Click here to purchase the backup power function>>
- 2 MMP trackers for fexible integration of solar PV systems
- 98% efficiency, outstanding partial load behaviour
- Integrated battery management and monitoring
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation
- Finalist in the Energy Storage Highlights 2020, Click here to read pv magazine special issue
Order backup power certificate
Please fill out the following form to purchase the software update for the backup power function of the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3:
File upload note
- Only PDF files are permitted for submitting the proof of installation.
- We recommend that you save the following PDF sample file locally on your computer and upload it to the form after you have completed it.
- Download sample file