You are willing to use the power of the sun? And combine it with a battery storage unit? The hybrid inverter is the ideal link between solar PV system and batteries, so that you can use your self-generated solar power as effectively as possible.
The double inverter
The blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 is a solar PV inverter and battery inverter in one and meets all conceivable requirements for your solar-powered energy storage system:
- feed-in of the solar power into the grid
- battery charging with surplus solar power
- increase of self-consumption day and night due to battery discharge
- control center for emergency or off-grid operation via PV system (upcoming).
In addition to peak efficiencies of over 98 percent for feeding electricity into the grid and over 97 percent for charging and discharging batteries, the inverter also exhibits excellent partial load behaviour.
Top ranking once again
Every year, the Berlin University of Applied Sciences (HTW Berlin) carefully examines energy storage systems. Once again this year, the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 was voted one of the top three. In addition to the hybrid inverter, the system tested consisted of the blueplanet hy-switch power meter and grid disconnector as well as Domus batteries from Energy Depot and was competing in the 10 kWp power class for residential and small commercial energy storage. The system made it into the efficiency class A of the inspection and also convinced with high efficiencies, the fastest control with a response time of 0.3 seconds and a stand-by power consumption of only one watt.
READ THE PRESS RELEASE HERE
Your benefits at a glance
- 10 kW inverter output, also in battery operation
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable (upcoming)
- 2 MPP trackers for flexible integration of solar PV systems
- 98% efficiency, outstanding partial load behaviour
- Integrated battery management and monitoring
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation
- Finalist in the Energy Storage Highlights 2020, Click here to read pv magazine special issue >>