You are willing to use the power of the sun? And combine it with a battery storage unit? And make yourself independent of the grid? Our hybrid inverter is the ideal link between solar PV system and batteries, so that you can use your self-generated solar power as effectively as possible.
The triple inverter
The blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 is solar PV inverter, battery inverter and island inverter in one and meets all conceivable requirements for your solar-powered energy storage system:
- feed-in of the solar power into the grid
- battery charging with surplus solar power
- increase of self-consumption day and night due to battery discharge
- control center for emergency or off-grid operation via PV system
In addition to peak efficiencies of over 98 percent for feeding electricity into the grid and over 97 percent for charging and discharging batteries, the inverter also exhibits excellent partial load behaviour.
Your benefits at a glance
- 10 kW inverter output, also in battery operation
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable, Click here to purchase the backup power function separately >>
- 2 MPP trackers for flexible integration of solar PV systems
- 98% efficiency, outstanding partial load behaviour
- Integrated battery management and monitoring
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation
- Separate EMS required for monitoring and advanced energy management functions (blueplanet web monitoring only available for PV inverters)
Installation video Watch the installation and commissioning of blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 on YouTube.
Energy Storage Inspection Battery storage systems with the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 have been leading the inspection by HTW Berlin for years.