This robust power house has been designed with the economic development of utility-scale solar parks in mind.
Here's your efficient inverter for any climate
The blueplanet 2200 TL3 outdoor features the protection class NEMA 3R. It is therefore safe to install in the open air.
The efficiency reaches outstanding 98.8%. What is more, the inverter delivers its full rated power in a broad ambient temperature range from -20 to +50 °C, making it perfectly suitable for use in desert-like as well as polar climates.
Three power stacks offer effective protection against yield losses: In the rare event of a power electronics failure, two power stacks remain operative to process two thirds of the available input power.
Your benefits at a glance
- 98.8% efficiency for maximum yields
- Three power stacks for high availability
- Continuous full output power at ambient temperatures of up to +50 °C
- NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoor use
- Adjustable cos phi from 0 ind. to 0 cap.
- Sunspec Modbus TCP and RTU for flexible monitoring and control