Low voltage guidelines in a growing number of European countries stipulate the deployment of external interface switches or substations from 30 kVA upwards. Cost wise, this can easily run into four-figure sums for material, installation and operation.
The advantage of integrated inverter section switches
This is not the case with the Powador and blueplanet string inverters from KACO new energy: section switches are already built into all devices as standard. You only need the Powador-protect which directly controls these internal switches. For EPCs, specifiers and designers of PV installations this means
- simple, no-risk calculations
- no hidden additional AC hardware costs
- no recurrent operating expenses.
On top of that, Powador-protect evaluates the signals from ripple control receivers and transmits these to up to 31 inverters. The Powador-protect itself can be quickly installed, is easy to handle and is therefore the most economic solution on the market.
Your benefits at a glance
- Grid and system protection
- Individual voltage and frequency adjustment
- Triggering of the inverter's integrated section switches, no additional AC-side costs
- Minimum amount of cabling required in the meter cabinet and the sub-distribution
- Integrated ripple control receiver connection
- Easy incorporation into the feed-in management without additional costs