Low voltage guidelines in a growing number of European countries stipulate the deployment of external interface switches or substations from 30 kVA upwards. Cost wise, this can easily run into four-figure sums for material, installation and operation.
The advantage of integrated inverter section switches
Meeting all the common norms, this is not the case with the Powador and blueplanet string inverters from KACO new energy: section switches are already built into all devices as standard. You only need the Powador-protect which directly controls these internal switches. For EPCs, specifiers and designers of PV installations this means
- simple, no-risk calculations
- no hidden additional AC hardware costs
- no recurrent operating expenses.
On top of that, Powador-protect evaluates the signals from ripple control receivers and transmits these to up to 31 inverters. The Powador-protect itself can be quickly installed, is easy to handle and is therefore the most economic solution on the market.
Your benefits at a glance
- Grid and system protection
- Individual voltage and frequency adjustment
- Triggering of the inverter´s integrated section switches, no additional AC-side costs
- Minimum amount of cabling required in the meter cabinet and the sub-distribution
- Integrated ripple control receiver connection
- Easy incorporation into the feed-in management without additional costs