- Responsible for driving sales and revenue in the assigned territory (Belgium, Netherlands, UK and Ireland)
- Reviewing of operational business regularly, including forecast, inventory and order backlog with assigned distributors/installers and project developers
- Coordinating customer support hand in hand with other departments logistics, product management, offer management and marketing
- Responsible for Contract Management including discussing, negotiating and tracking such agreements
- Monitoring and tracking KPIs regularly to evaluate the performance of customers
- Establishing good level of rapport with the customer at all levels including C-Level through frequent customer visits
- Prompt and periodic reporting with Customer-Relationship-Management-Tools or other similar databases
- Completed studies in the discipline Electrical or Electronics Engineering (bachelors or masters)
- Solid experience in the solar photovoltaic industry, ideally with solar/hybrid inverters desired
- Experience in Key Account & Product management advantageous
- Experience in managing Sales channels with Distributors, EPC and installers.
- High proficiency of MS Office applications and Customer-Relationship-Management/SAP
- Good command over Dutch and English Language. German would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Residence in the Netherlands
- Driving license class B and willingness to travel
We provide you the opportunity to work in a motivated team and passionate environment. You can expect challenging and interesting tasks and an attractive salary.
Give your future new impulses. Apply now related to the reference number telling us your salary expectations via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments as PDF up to max. 3 MB). If you are interested or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Hruby (+49 (7132) 896-2321).
Equal opportunity is important for us. Thus, we are looking forward to applications from handicapped people.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!