Inverters and system technology for commercial and industrial PV
Saving energy costs and reducing the CO2 footprint are important issues for enterprises: A solar PV system is both an effective measure and a visible sign. With its flexible inverter solutions KACO new energy serves all types of commercial self-consumption of solar energy – from solar carports to solar facades. Applicable regulations, for example for fire protection or grid management, can be taken into account at any time.
Be prepared for everything
- Simple implementation of measures for surge protection
- Remote-triggered DC disconnects "fireman's switches"
- No AC cables on the roof due to suitable DC combiners
- Cost-effective solutions for reactive power as well as grid and system protection
- Inverters with integrated data logger and web server for convenient monitoring
- Complete monitoring, park control and energy storage on request
More inverters – Variety is king
PV Accessories – Find the ideal equipment for your inverter
Pre- and After-Sales Services
Planning and design have a fundamental impact on how well your solar power plant will run: On request, our experts from Power Plant Solutions assist you in finding the optimum system layout. High-quality, practical training courses provide you with in-depth knowledge about our products. And for comprehensive after sales services, you can pick from the following Operations & Maintenance modules: