Your independence call
With the solar storage system from KACO new energy, you can store excess solar power from your PV plant in batteries during the day - and use it yourself whenever necessary. In this way you can increase your self-consumption enormously and declare your solar independence. The system reliably supplies you with energy even in the event of a power failure or as a stand-alone system.
KACO new energy supplies everything for your solar storage system from a single source:
- Hybrid inverter
- Lithium iron phosphate high-voltage battery
- Mains changeover switch and consumption measurement
The hybrid inverter can be combined with several batteries to adapt to your energy requirements - even in existing installations. With the help of intelligent energy management, other energy sources can be integrated, as well.
Your benefits at a glance
- Off-grid capable, Parallel mains operation
- Modularly scalable, Ready for retrofit
- Control of further energy sources possible (coming soon)
- Highest system efficiencies even at partial loads
- Low self-consumption