The all-new IPS (Integrated Power Station) from KACO new energy is based on our experience with more than 1000 shipped units. The blueplanet IPS 1500 meets your goals with respect to highest uptime and reduced operation and maintenance costs. It relies on the blueplanet 125 TL3 string inverter with an efficiency of 99.0% and an input voltage of 1500 volts. You can choose from system solutions with outputs between 1.1 and 3.3 MVA.
Your benefits at a glance
Made for turnkey commissioning
The blueplanet IPS 1500 consists of the following components that are delivered ready-to-go:
- blueplanet 125 TL3 inverter @1500 Vdc
- Coated Skid fitting into a 40 ft. container
- DC disconnect and AC combiner for granular secure networking
- Rack for customizable applications like SCADA, PLC, UPS, etc.
- Prewired and PE stamped
Designed for highest yields
- 99.9% uptime with the swap only approach
- 99.3% peak efficiency with unique SiC semiconductor technology
- 1 MPPT per inverter, total of 8 MPPT per megawatt
- Late power derating based on ambient temperature
- No DC fuses
Equipped for easy Operations and Maintenance
- Well-protected with NEMA 4X and IP66
- Inverters without air filters for minimal cleaning
- Maintenance without specialist knowledge
- Spare parts available locally and globally
- Overall lowest OPEX
Alamo City becomes Solar City
San Antonio, Texas: One of the most important PV projects of our time is located in San Antonio, Texas. CPS Energy, the municipal utility company of the USA’s seventh largest city, uses solar energy to provide electricity to more than 70,000 households. The total of seven “Alamo” solar power plants, named after the famous fort, supply over 400 megawatts of clean, renewable energy. OCI Solar Power was commissioned with the construction in 2012 and chose the original IPS 1.1 as the appropriate inverter concept for this landmark project.