The combination of ICR (Integrated Cluster Rack) and CIPS (Compact Integrated Power System) gives you the opportunity to reach high energy density on a small footprint and the flexibility of modular system design. Based on the new blueplanet 125 TL3 inverter with 1500 Vdc and a CEC efficiency of 99.0%, we are offering system solutions from 1.1 up to 4.4 MVA.
Your benefits at a glance
Modularity is key
The ICR consists of:
- blueplanet 125 TL3 @1500 Vdc inverters
- A massive rack to carry and protect the inverters
- DC disconnect and AC combiner for granular secure networking
- Prewired and PE stamped components
The CIPS is made up of the following components:* Coated skid
- Rack for customizable applications like SCADA, PLC, UPS, etc.
- Prewired and PE stamped
Both units are also available separately.
Highest yields included
- 99.9% uptime with the swap only system
- 99.3% peak efficiency with unique SiC semiconductor technology
- 1 MPPT per inverter, total of 8 MPPT per MW
- Late power derating based on ambient temperature
- No DC fuses
Easy Operations and Maintenance
- Well-protected with NEMA 4X and IP66
- Minimal cleaning due to filterless concept
- Maintenance without specialist knowledge
- Spare parts available locally and globally
- Overall lowest OPEX