Your benefits at a glance
- String inverter based on the award-winning technology of the blueplanet 125 TL3
- Optimized for solar power plants with 1000 V and 1500 V PV modules
- Suitable for 380 V AC nominal voltage
- Surge protection for AC/DC connections and communication interfaces available
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions, PID set optional
- Lean commissioning and maintenance via remote services
Award for pioneering technology
The blueplanet 125 TL3 has been named pv magazine top innovation for the use of silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductors. The jury states: "Silicon carbide as an alternative semiconductor material for string inverters has been discussed for some time. [...] Kaco New Energy has now introduced a product that it wants to manufacture in larger quantities. This is not an end in itself, but allows to build a powerful, light and small device with 125 kilowatts, which requires comparatively few components."
How to easily set up the blueplanet 125 TL3
You can commission up to 100 blueplanet 125 TL3 inverters simultaneously. An easy to use Installation Wizard guides you through the configuration process.
Click the image to run a short, introductory video.