When building solar power plants, the question is: How to balance planning, installation and stable operation? With the blueplanet 50.0 TL3 the calculation works - even if the variables change from project to project.
One inverter, many applications
Various versions of the string inverter cater for the differing requirements of your PV projects: from the S-version to the XL one with 10 DC inputs, string fuse and overvoltage protection.
Common ground of all inverter versions is:
- OD+ option for coastal and corrosive salty air environments
- Late performance derating for desert-like regions
You will thus be able to implement commercial solar roofs as well as ground-mounted solar parks with one and the same inverter platform - installed in projects with over 1 gigawatt output worldwide since 2016.
The blueplanet 50.0 TL3 is the fusion of a multitude of other features that are designed for the highest technical and economic efficiency. In this way, the inverter paves the way for the optimal Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of solar power plants.
Your benefits at a glance
- Compact, wall-mounted inverter for decentralised system designs
- Tailored for economical use in solar parks
- Numerous inverter versions for specific project requirements
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions
- Installation-friendly connection area, user-friendly operation
- Integrated section switches for cost-effective grid and plant protection with Powador-protect
- Certified for Japan
Frankenthal, Germany: The roof of the logistics centre used by Amazon boasts a 4-megawatt solar power plant. The online retailer uses the installation to improve its ecological footprint. The plant covers a roof space of 48,000 square metres. MaxSolar GmbH from Traunstein installed 68 blueplanet 50.0 TL3 string inverters outdoors in close proximity to the PV modules.