The blueplanet TL1 fulfil each and every requirement expected of modern inverters for residential solar PV systems:
Operators of small PV systems are sure to find the right inverter due to the finely differentiated output range with AC powers of 3.0 / 3.5 / 3.7 / 4.0 / 4.6 / 5.0 kVA.
A wide voltage range allows for a multitude of string designs. Having 2 MPP trackers, which can each process the whole AC power, system layout is a breeze.
With their low weight, these inverters are almost fun to mount. Using plug-in connectors on the DC and on the AC side, they are also just as quickly connected as they are mounted.
Self-consumption of solar energy
If you want to use your self-generated solar power in your own home, the blueplanet TL1 also come with our free Priwatt function for managing self-consumption.
Does your PV system need to provide feed-in management? An extension module allows performance targets sent by the grid operator via ripple control receiver to be put into action by these inverters themselves; this does away with an intermediate data logger.
Your benefits at a glance
- 2 MPP trackers, wide MPP range
- Priwatt function for the self-consumption of solar power
- Lightweight, straightforward mounting
- Convenient AC and DC cabling thanks to plug-in connectors
- Pre-installed data logger with web server and numerous communication interfaces
- Clearly laid out, graphical display, intuitive menu navigation