It doesn't always have to be south: The blueplanet 3.0 TL3 to 10.0 TL3 inverters offer you all the options for implementing multifaceted solar installations. So, don't hesitate to consider east-west roofs or including a dormer in your design to get the most out of your PV investment.
Well planned, quickly installed
You can choose from numerous inverters which all are equipped with 2 MPP trackers; and as with most KACO new energy inverters, the trackers are able to process the entire AC power.
You can comfortably mount these lightweight units on the wall; DC and AC connections are easily wired via plug connectors.
Commissioning is easily facilitated by the proven display with its well-arranged menu. Smooth communication with the inverters is achieved via the standard interfaces of USB, RS485 and Ethernet connections. The data logger with web server is also integrated for meaningful monitoring.
Self-consumption of solar power
The Priwatt function also comes ex works: Anyone looking for an easy way to directly use their own solar power in a targeted manner has achieved their goal here.
Your benefits at a glance
- Rapid amortisation of residential and small commercial PV arrays
- High flexibility for unconventional system designs
- Extensive standard equipment
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Data logger with web server for continuous system monitoring
- Optimised for the targeted self-consumption of solar power
- KACO new energy awarded Top Brand PV, Click here to learn more >>