Good news for everyone who uses blueplanet and Powador inverters for PV systems connected to the low-voltage grid: Our solar and hybrid inverters are now certified in accordance with VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11.
For Germany, this means that builders of PV systems up to 135 kW are no longer dependent on manufacturer declarations in the case of KACO new energy. These can be presented to the network operator as long as the confirmation of the certification authorities is still pending.
However, the transitional period that provides for this practice will end on 1 April 2020. The Forum Network Technology/Network Operation in the VDE (VDE|FNN) recommends that network operators continue to accept manufacturer's declarations on a transitional basis until 31 March 2021.
With the complete certification of our inverters, you can be sure from now on that you can avoid any discussions with the network operators or other bureaucratic hurdles.
- Certificate blueplanet 3.0 TL3 - 10.0 TL3
- Certificate blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3
- Certificate blueplanet 15.0 + 20.0 TL3
- Certificate blueplanet 50.0 TL3
- Certificate blueplanet 87.0 TL3 - 150 TL3
- Certificate Powador 39.0 TL3 - 72.0 TL3