The Energy Storage Inspection is conducted annually by the Berlin University of Applied Sciences (HTW Berlin) and has become the indicator for determining the energy efficiency of solar+storage systems.
The energy storage system based on the hybrid inverter from KACO new energy defends the 3rd place from 2020 and 2021. In addition to the exceptionally high energy efficiency of the overall system, the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 is characterized by:
- 10 kW inverter power, also in battery mode.
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable
- Battery management and grid and plant protection integrated
- >98 % efficiency, outstanding partial load behavior
- 2 MPP trackers for flexible integration of PV systems
- Stand-by power consumption <1 W
- Passive cooling, low-noise operation
- Plug-and-play installation