New string and battery inverters
The KACO new energy product portfolio offers you blueplanet string inverters for solar PV systems from residential homes to utility-scale power plants, as well as blueplanet gridsave battery inverters.
The innovations displayed at The smarter E Europe primarily reflect our focus on commercial and industrial applications:
- blueplanet 3.0 / 5.0 NX3
- blueplanet 8.0 / 10.0 / 15.0 / 20.0 NX3
- blueplanet 25.0 / 30.0 / 33.0 NX3
- blueplanet 60.0 NX3
- blueplanet 125 NX3
- blueplanet gridsave 92.0 / 110 / 137 TL3-S
Watch Kurt Desimpelaere, CSO, and Donny George, Head of Sales Europe, reflect on the product innovations and the improvements in sales and service after the take-over by Siemens.
Highly efficient hybrid solar+storage system
You will find the best of both worlds - solar PV and energy storage - combined in our hybrid inverter. It comes up with unique features that are second to none:
- from black start capability and fastest response time to low noise emissions
- from plug-and-play to full 10 kW inverter power in battery mode.
The energy storage system based on the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 ranks among the top 3 for the third time in a row in the renowned Energy Storage Inspection of the Berlin University of Applied Sciences (HTW Berlin). The comparison found the system - regardless of whether batteries from BYD or Energy Depot are used - to be especially energy efficient.
KACO new energy's experts gave the following presentations at the Intersolar Forum and the Intersolar Conference.
- Forum session "PV Inverters", May 12, 14:45-15:45, Presentation title: Decarbonization and energy availability in the industry - System design and applications for PV and storage inverters (English)
- Forum session "Smart kombiniert: Solar, Speicher & E-Mobilität", May 13, 14:15-15:15, Presentation title: Die Anforderungen an private Dachanlagen in der all-electric Zukunft (German)
- Conference session "European Solar Manufacturing 1: Learning from the Success of Europe's Balance of Systems (BOS) Manufacturers", May 11, 09:00-10:30, Presentation title: Sustainable Production of a European Inverter Manufacturer (English)
In your message, please let us know the region in which you are active and what you are particularly interested in. This is the best way for us to put you in touch with the right contact person.