- Technical support for key account managers worldwide
- Technical and economic studies for new system ideas
- Extend the knowledge about monitoring solutions and provide direct support to customers
- Preparation of commercial and technical documentation for tender participation and customer meetings
- PV Syst and PV Sol simulations for system design and optimization
- Benchmarks (product, system, price)
- Support for preparation of commercial offers in SAP
- Degree in electrical engineering, or similar studies with experience in the photovoltaic industry
- Mandatory fluency in English and French is indispensable
- very good language skills in Arabic and / or Spanish are a plus
- very good knowledge in the use of PVSYST and PVSOL
- very good knowledge in the application of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power Point
- Photovoltaic knowledge: inverters and medium voltage components and monitoring
- Ability to work independently
We offer you the possibility to work in an exciting and passionate environment. You can expect challenging and varied tasks as well as an attractive salary. Give your future a new impulse. Apply now via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments in PDF-format up to max. 3 MB). If you are interested or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Looser.
We are looking forward to meet you!