String inverters for utility-scale solar PV plants
String inverters from KACO new energy are the busy bees of decentralised solar power plants: large enough to keep installation and maintenance manageable; small enough to avoid costly yield losses. A wide range of services round off our inverter programme and make the entire product life cycle a walk in the park – anywhere in the world.
- String inverters with 1100 Volt or 1500 Volt input voltage
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions
- Comfortable handling, Simple logistics
- Cost-effective solutions for reactive power as well as grid and system protection
- Lean commissioning and maintenance via remote services
- Fitting pre- and after-sales services
Turnkey inverter systems
Project developers and EPC companies often prefer a one-stop-shop for the system technology on the AC side. In this case, it will be worth looking at KACO new energy’s turnkey offers. Inverters, transformers, low-voltage distribution, DC combiners, and more: With perfectly matched components, we meet your requirements for a secure return on investment.
Tatvan, Turkey: The first 40 models of the blueplanet 125 TL3 went into operation at the beginning of July 2019. The 5 MW solar park is located on the western shore of Lake Van - the largest lake in Turkey as well as the largest soda lake in the world, with a particularly high salt content. But since the inverter's stainless steel screws and hinges prevent rust due to salty air, there is nothing to worry about if a salty breeze blows from Lake Van.