Planning and Design have a fundamental impact on how well your photovoltaic (PV) system will run.
This phase of the PV project sustains:
- equipment longevity and reliability;
- management operability;
- product and system efficiency.
KACO new energy cooperates with the globally-renowned Fraunhofer Institute, a group of the best industry specialist.
This mutual collaboration helps to:
- Develop, test and measure the value of new products and technology parameters in renewable
- Provide engineering assistance in service design, component sourcing, and in generic electrical and optical testing;
- Introduce more efficient and reliable methods for monitoring and storage systems.
KACO String Sizing Tool
Calculate the optimum string size for a PV system with KACO new energy inverters: right here, free-of-charge, with the possibility to save or print your results.
Germany+49 7132 3818 660
+1 866 KACOSOL+1 866 522-6765