If you want the best information, you need the best equipment
KACO new energy has created powerful monitoring tools that will reliably and accurately gather pertinent data and feed it into the monitoring system of KACO new energy
Monitoring services include:
- performance ratio of the PV plant;
- automatic, analytical reports;
- good access to historical data;
- recommendations for all necessary preventive and corrective actions;
- site specific notes (e.g. snow cover).
KACO new energy monitoring equipment allows you to "keep an eye" on your entire
photovoltaic system from the comfort of your own home by means of various electronic tools:
- computer, tablet or smart phone.
Comprehensive and cyclically-performed monitoring:
- sustains the inverter's advanced operational capabilities, and consequently,
that of the entire PV plant too;
- allows system operators to track current and historical system performance;
- gathers essential information to quickly identify inverter anomalies;
- allows fast, effective adjustments of the inverter's parameters (to ensure the
highest power productivity, efficiency, and to keep the system up-to-date).
Germany+49 7132 3818 660
+1 866 KACOSOL+1 866 522-6765