Are you planning a megawatt-scale PV system and need to bring installation work, stable performance and costs down to a common denominator? The all-in-one KACO new energy solutions, with the blueplanet 50.0 TL3 INT at heart, solve this equation.
This inverter can be used to plan and run decentralised solar power stations at an optimised total cost of ownership (TCO). All its features translate directly into customer benefits; special features which drive up prices have been consciously avoided; comprehensive support services are available.
The perfectly harmonised components stand for lean planning, highest availability and low maintenance costs in solar parks of 1 megawatt and above. The packages include the blueplanet 50.0 TL3 INT, AC and DC combiners, as well as the compact transformer station with low-loss transformer, switchgear unit and low voltage distribution. We can also arrange concepts for customised monitoring and power plant control.
The inverter combined with Powador-protect also provides you with a uniquely economic solution for implementing grid and system protection: no external interface switches are needed – meaning that material, as well as, installation and operating costs are drastically reduced.
Get in touch with us for any of the following support.
The blueplanet 50.0 TL3 INT was designed for maximum technical and economic efficiency:
- 98.5% peak rate of efficiency for highest yields
- Up to 1,100 V input voltage for flexibility and safety in the DC design
- Low weight (71 kg) and compact, wall-hanging design for simple installation
- Aluminium housing and IP65 protection class for outdoor use
- Large cable cross-sections suitable for both copper and aluminium cables
- Cos phi may be regulated between 0.3 ind. to 0.3 cap. for particular reactive power requirements
- Data logger with web server for monitoring, USB interface for updates, handling via graphic display
As an additional benefit, the inverter comes in three versions and is specifically geared towards your respective cost strategy:
- The Basic version offers you everything you need if you are installing string collectors and overvoltage protection externally. There are no double costs in store for you.
- Rely on the M version if you intend to use external string collectors. Sockets for the DC and the AC side plug-and-play combined arrestors are already fitted.
- The XL version comes fitted with 10 string fuses and includes the DC side type 1 and 2 combined arrestor, as well as the socket for the AC side plug-and-play combined arrestor.
The DC-switch is of course preinstalled in all versions. The DC cabling is especially easy in the XL version thanks to Phoenix Contact Sunclix plug-in connectors.
How to design commercial-scale PV systems precisely and economically with the blueplanet 50.0 TL3 INT:
> Download brochure
Learn more about our full range of "Operation and Maintenance Services":
> Go to Service Guide