Desert-like, sunny environments lend themselves to installing large-scale solar parks. But how should one find the right equipment that offers smooth logistics and installation in addition to withstanding the weather conditions?
KACO new energy’s response is a 2.2 MVA turnkey container suitable for solar power plants installed in demanding environmental conditions. The perfectly synchronised components – blueplanet 2200 TL3 indoor inverter, Siemens medium-voltage switchgear unit, DC technology and low-loss, medium-voltage transformer – meet the performance and quality standards required by solar applications worldwide.
- High reliability – proven components designed for high return on investment
- Comfortable transportation – compact and robust design
- Easy plug-and-play – integrated signal interfaces for communication and control
- Increased uptime – modular and serviceable system
- Long-lasting bankability – global life cycle service and support
Get in touch with us for any of the following support.
Thanks to its generous outfit the blueplanet 2200 TL3 indoor central inverter blends perfectly into PV power plant designs that are based on a container solution:
- High design flexibility thanks to maximum system voltage of 1100 V
- 98.8 % efficiency for maximum yields
- Reduced susceptibility to a single fault thanks to three power stacks
- Fully equipped for connection without additional accessories thanks to integrated DC and AC conversion, distribution and protection devices
- Direct, transformerless conversion to 370 VAC
- Reactive power at night (RPO) optional